[Gate-users] Source am-241 how to add?

Michal Knap michal.knap at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 19:50:47 CET 2015

Can You tell me if this is correct for AM-241 and Tc-m99? Mayby something
is too much or something is missing? I still have empty root file and i
dont know why...

# Phisics
/gate/physics/addProcess PhotoElectric
/gate/physics/processes/PhotoElectric/setModel StandardModel
/gate/physics/addProcess Compton
/gate/physics/processes/Compton/setModel StandardModel
/gate/physics/addProcess RayleighScattering
/gate/physics/processes/RayleighScattering/setModel PenelopeModel
/gate/physics/addProcess ElectronIonisation
/gate/physics/processes/ElectronIonisation/setModel StandardModel e-
/gate/physics/processes/ElectronIonisation/setModel StandardModel e+
/gate/physics/addProcess Bremsstrahlung
/gate/physics/processes/Bremsstrahlung/setModel StandardModel e-
/gate/physics/processes/Bremsstrahlung/setModel StandardModel e+
/gate/physics/addProcess PositronAnnihilation
/gate/physics/addProcess MultipleScattering e+
/gate/physics/addProcess MultipleScattering e-
#
# for ion source
/gate/physics/addPhysicsList emstandard
/gate/physics/addProcess RadioactiveDecay
/gate/physics/processList Enabled
/gate/physics/processList Initialized
#
# blurring
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert blurring
/gate/digitizer/Singles/blurring/setResolution 0.15
/gate/digitizer/Singles/blurring/setEnergyOfReference 10. keV
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert spblurring
/gate/digitizer/Singles/spblurring/setSpresolution 2.0 mm
/gate/digitizer/Singles/spblurring/verbose 0
#
# thresholder
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert thresholder
/gate/digitizer/Singles/thresholder/setThreshold 1. keV
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert upholder
/gate/digitizer/Singles/upholder/setUphold 15. keV
/gate/random/setEngineName JamesRandom
/gate/random/setEngineSeed default
/gate/random/verbose 1
#
# S O U R C E - Gamma - Ameryk
/gate/source/addSource AM-241
/gate/source/AM-241/gps/energytype Mono
/gate/source/AM-241/gps/particle ion
/gate/source/AM-241/gps/energy 59. keV
/gate/source/AM-241/setActivity 100. Bq
/gate/source/AM-241/gps/angtype iso
/gate/source/AM-241/gps/mintheta 90. deg
/gate/source/AM-241/gps/maxtheta 90. deg
/gate/source/AM-241/gps/minphi 0. deg
/gate/source/AM-241/gps/maxphi 360. deg
/gate/source/list
/gate/source/AM-241/gps/confine source_vol
/gate/output/verbose 2
/run/verbose 0
/event/verbose 0
/tracking/verbose 0
#
# Source shape
/gate/source/AM-241/gps/type Volume
/gate/source/AM-241/gps/shape Cylinder
/gate/source/AM-241/gps/radius 1 cm
/gate/source/AM-241/gps/halfz 1 mm
/gate/source/AM-241/gps/centre 11.2 0. 0. cm

Best regards
Michał Knap

Z wyrazami szacunku
Michał Knap