[Gate-users] Ion source: empty output

Débora Salvado debbiesal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 12:40:03 CET 2015

Hi,
I've attached my main macro, let me know if you have any problems to see it.

Débora Salvado

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 12:18:30 +0100
From: narbor <nicolas.arbor at iphc.cnrs.fr>
To: D?bora Salvado <debbiesal at gmail.com>
Cc: Gate Users <gate-users at lists.opengatecollaboration.org>
Subject: Re: [Gate-users] Ion source: empty output

Hi D?bora,
Could you send us your main.mac file just to have a look ?
Thanks.
Nicolas Arbor

Nicolas ARBOR
Ma?tre de Conf?rences
Universit? de Strasbourg - UFR Physique et Ing?nierie
Groupe de recherche RaMsEs - Institut Pluridisciplinaire Hubert Curien

Le 16/01/2015 12:09, D?bora Salvado a ?crit :