[Gate-users] SENSITIVITY-PET

J.J.M. Kouwenberg j.kouwenberg at erasmusmc.nl
Thu Feb 12 15:38:10 CET 2015

Dear all,

I made a lot of progression in GATE the last couple of days, but the final step eludes me. I ran a cylindricalPET simulation and exported the coincidences and singles to a ROOT file (results seemed fine). The ROOT file is converted to a michelogram and a projection file (both .s extensions). The issue is that the Filtered Back Projection function in STIR (FBP2D) only takes .hs (header?) files.
Is there a way to generate these header files? I can find little information of this subject.

Thanks in advance,

Jasper J.M. Kouwenberg
Medical Physics Graduate student
Nuclear Medicine