[Gate-users] SENSITIVITY-PET

Marc Chamberland MarcChamberland at cmail.carleton.ca
Thu Feb 12 13:17:01 CET 2015

Hi Lorena,

Look at the number of events in any of the Coincidences Root histograms (for example, you could look at the number of events in globalPosX1). That tells you how many coincidences you had.

Matching the sensitivity is very tricky. You'll need to fine tune your digitizer. One thing you'll want to adjust (among others) is the dead time. So try different values and re-run your simulations until you find a match. Unfortunately, there are a lot of options for dead time, so this might be time consuming.

Good luck!

Marc

Marc Chamberland, MSc
PhD candidate