[Gate-users] Why does my PhaseSpace.root file has two branches of phase space?!! (with attachment)

S. Saghamanesh s.saghamanesh at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 14:22:50 CEST 2015

 Hi everybody,
I used of a phase space actor to obtain a PhaseSpace.root output which would act as my source. When I open this root file, I face two phase space branches (of number 2 and 3 !) which have two different values as entries, as can be seen in the attached image. I even checked my file size (65 Mb), and I don't know why I have two trees of phase space.
Does anybody have any idea about this? Which phase space should I rely on? my initial emission was 100000 particles.
Thanks in advanceSoman