[Gate-users] non physics-related patches

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Apr 14 08:02:34 CEST 2015

Hello,

thanks a lot Gergely for the patches, this cleanup is really helpful !

It is now merged into the develop branch.

Sincerely,
David

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Gergely Patay <gergely.patay at mediso.com>
wrote:

> Dear Gaters,
>
> it's bug hunting season! :)
> While trying to track down more severe bugs I came across a few very
> interesting code segments.
> Although approximating Pi to various decimal places or using a weak random
> number generator (instead of the already available correct ones) won't
> break the simulation, they are potential bugs. I already made a git pull
> request with the necessary corrections.
>
> For the curious, I collected a few nice (counter)examples here:
> https://github.com/patayg/Gate/wiki/InterestingCodeSegments
>
> best regards,
>
>  Gergely
> --
> Gergely Patay
> Mediso Ltd.

David Sarrut, Phd
Directeur de recherche CNRS
CREATIS, UMR CNRS 5220, Inserm U 1044
Centre de lutte contre le cancer Léon Bérard
28 rue Laënnec, 69373 Lyon cedex 08
Tel : 04 78 78 51 51 / 06 74 72 05 42
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~dsarrut