[Gate-users] Gate 7.1 compilation error

André Miguel Monteiro ammonteiro at fc.ul.pt
Tue Apr 7 17:32:30 CEST 2015

Dear Alex and Hermann,

I have compiled Gate 7.1, after compiling geant4 without multi-threading option, using either make -j4 or make and it gives me similar errors at 76% and 69%. I am compiling gate with ecat7 and lmf3.0.

Attached I am sending the full output of gate 7.1 compilation with make -j4.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

André Miguel Monteiro

MSc Student in Biomedical and Biophysics Engineering at Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon

Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering
Faculty of Sciences, University of Lisbon
Campo Grande
1749-016 Lisbon

Room Office: 1.02
Extension: 20509