[Gate-users] Gate 7.1 compilation error

André Miguel Monteiro ammonteiro at fc.ul.pt
Mon Apr 6 18:44:45 CEST 2015

Dear Gate users,

I am trying to compile Gate 7.1, but I am getting the following error:

[ 76%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/Gate.dir/source/physics/src/GateNeutronInelasticPB.cc.o
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/Gate.dir/source/physics/src/GateVSource.cc.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Gate.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2?

Do you what could be the problem?

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

André Monteiro

--------------------------------
MSc Student in Biomedical and Biophysics Engineering at Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon

Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering
Faculty of Sciences, University of Lisbon
Campo Grande
1749-016 Lisbon

Room Office: 1.02
Extension: 20509