[Gate-users] Jobs killed "memory exceeded"?

Dávid Völgyes david.volgyes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 23:01:36 CEST 2014

Hi David,

Yes, I just checked a minute ago, and all three of the patches are
incorporated into the develop branch.
So I would modify my advice to this one:
Amy could try the latest development code, maybe it solves the memory
leak problem.
(This is actually better idea than just applying our patches, because
there is at least another one memory leak fix in the development
branch. (I did not check all the commits, so there may be more.))

In general, if somebody can create a short test GATE macro (the
shorter the better) for any bug, and he/she can share it, then it is
very useful for the actual code development.

Best,
  David