[Gate-users] About QSPECT-v2.0 installation with GATE

Tasneem Rahman Tasneem.Rahman at student.adfa.edu.au
Fri Oct 31 23:42:14 CET 2014

Dear Gate Users,

Is there anyone who is using GATE along with QSPECT-v2.0 software for image reconstruction?
I have installed the QSPECT-v2.0 in my Linux (Ubuntu 11.10) machine. But I couldn't run the QSPECT-v2.0 software.
It is showing the following error when i am trying to run the executable (qspect-lite) file which is in usr/bin directory with command prompt:

/usr/bin$ sudo ./qspect-lite
./qspect-lite: error while loading shared libraries: libCore.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I already have installed all the required packages to install QSPECT-v2.0. Also my gate and root files are working fine.
Please suggest me where could be the problem if anyone is working with it. Thanks for your kind co-operation in advance.

Regards,
Tasneem