[Gate-users] strange relation between phantom and source

Mohsen Sadat shahabi s.mohsen_shahabi at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 10:37:49 CEST 2014

Hello users,
I am simulating a system using 'scanner' system  type.
I defined a box as phantom and one sphere+ one  cylinder+ one box inside it.
a point source of gamma is out of the phantom and not moving but phantom and  her 3 daughters are moving.
strange thing is that when i add fourth daughter to phantom the source will not work and will not produce any particle!!!!!
what is wrong?, I ran the CT example and everything was ok. Is it because of 'scanner' system type?
Thanks for any hint.
Mohsen