[Gate-users] Can't run with 100 million particles

Grevillot Loic loic.grevillot at medaustron.at
Fri Oct 3 07:40:27 CEST 2014

Dear Soman,

You said you need to run 100 million primaries and artifacts appear after 10 million.
My suggestion is therefore to run 10 simulations of 10 million particles (fully equivalent to a single simu of 100 million). You just have to make sure the seeds are different for every simulation, which can be easily achieved using the following command:
/gate/random/setEngineSeed auto

Best,
Loïc