[Gate-users] About EduGATE_October2014 installation with GATE V62

wugc wuguocheng at neusoft.com
Wed Nov 5 02:42:02 CET 2014

Hi Uwe Pietrzyk,

       Thank you for your attention;
       I found the error when running the examples for EduGATE, I don't know why? and I also attached the file Gamma_Camera.txt.
Thanks for your kind help.

wugc

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 21:43:39 +0000
From: "Pietrzyk, Uwe" <u.pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de>
To: wuguocheng <wuguocheng at neusoft.com>
Cc: "gate-users at lists.opengatecollaboration.org"
<gate-users at lists.opengatecollaboration.org>
Subject: Re: [Gate-users] About EduGATE_October2014 installation with
GATE V62

Hi Wuguocheng,

the file Gamma_Camera.txt simply contains the description of the items
in the menu to select from and if one of these items is to long an error such like you
found can occur. If you send me the Gamma_Camera.txt, I can check it.

Also, you can now find more examples for EduGATE, which are also tested and
newly developed for Gate_v7.0. See under:
http://www.opengatecollaboration.org/EduGATE

If I can be of any help, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Uwe Pietrzyk
/----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prof. Dr. Uwe Pietrzyk
Diplom-Physiker
Institut f?r Neurowissenschaften und Medizin / INM-4
Forschungszentrum J?lich GmbH
52425 J?lich
Tel: +49-2461-61 4763
Fax: +49-2461-61 2820