[Gate-users] /gate/output/ascii/enable command not found

Debendranath Sahoo deba999 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 10:21:09 CEST 2014

Dear Valenciaga,

Here are the steps to enable the ascii output in Gate6.2:

Locate in the folder gate_v6.2 the file

GateConfiguration.h.in

replace the line:
#cmakedefine GATE_USE_FILE        @GATE_USE_FILE@

by:
#cmakedefine GATE_ANALYSIS_USE_FILE        @GATE_ANALYSIS_USE_FILE@

Then, recompile Gate again.

This worked for me and hope it works for you!

deba999

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 3:57 AM, Valenciaga, Yanisley <
YValenciaga at mednet.ucla.edu> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> I need to get  ASCII output and when I try to use
>  /gate/output/ascii/enable
>

> It gives an error: COMMAND NOT FOUND
>

> I’m using Gate v6.2, and I’m simulating an optical system.
>

> I appreciate any suggestions….
>

> Thanks,
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Yanisley Valenciaga
>
> Biomedical Physics Ph.D Student
>
> University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
>

> ------------------------------
>
> IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for
> the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
> information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are
> obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.
> Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may
> subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this
> message from your computer.

*Dr Debendranath Sahoo*
Honorary Professor
Physics Department
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning
Prashanthi Nilayam
Puttaparthy
A.P. 515 134
e-mail: deba999 at gmail.com