[Gate-users] kerma actor

Grevillot Loic loic.grevillot at medaustron.at
Wed May 28 10:35:12 CEST 2014

Hi Roald,

To my knowledge, it does not exist.

The closest actor is the DoseActor, in which you can store dose or energy deposited.
You can play with filters to store the dose only for some selected particles, energies, etc.

An alternative is the use of a PhaseSpace actor, in which you could look at the properties of the particles entering or exiting a volume and you could probably manage to extract from that the information of kinetic energy released per unit of mass.

You are also welcome to modify the DoseActor and provide the community with a new output for Kerma.

Sincerely,
LG