[Gate-users] Materials in Gate

Marc Chamberland MarcChamberland at cmail.carleton.ca
Thu Mar 27 17:48:06 CET 2014

Hi again,

I believe you looked at the wrong numbers for the composition of air. You quoted the percentage composition of air *per volume*. The Gate material database uses the % composition of air *by weight*.

See, for example, here: http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/air-composition-d_212.html

Cheers,
Marc

Marc Chamberland, MSc