[Gate-users] vGATE in Docker

Dávid Völgyes david.volgyes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 12:14:25 CEST 2014

Dear Gate users,

A few days ago I announced the "vGATE inside docker" option.
But it looks like there was a problem with the image registration at
the Docker registry, and the images were unavailable time to time. I
am sorry for this inconvenience.
Now everything should be fixed, and the images are published.

So If anybody tried to use my vGATE images but faced with problems,
then please, try it again, it should work now with the same workflow I
mentioned in my previous announcement.

I hope this time everything will go smoothly.

Best,
   David