[Gate-users] 8 bit interfile

Jye Smith jye.smith at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 07:20:48 CEST 2014

Hi Everyone,

Im having trouble reading an 8 bit interfile with gate. My understanding is
that I only need to modify the below tag from 2 -> 1.

*!number of bytes per pixel := 1*

But when running the sim Gate throws the below error. Looks like it is
still trying to read 16 bits per pixel and hence only read half the
required pixels before running out of file to read.

*Error: the number of pixels that were read from the data file (32768000)*
*is inferior to the number computed from its header file (65536000)!*

Is there something in a macro I need to add to read an 8 bit interfile?

Cheers
Jye