[Gate-users] Fwd: Modifying a reference Physics List

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jul 31 10:35:57 CEST 2014

Hi,
I think this was to be expected since each process in the physics list is
handles by geant4 directly, without going through the Gate wrapping. I
successfully did something similar for multiple scattering by calling
(after initialize) :
/gate/run/initialize
/process/inactivate msc
I hope that this can work for you too, you just need to find out the proper
process name(s),
Simon