[Gate-users] ProductionAndStopping Actor - No output?

Amy Meldrum ameldru at g.clemson.edu
Tue Jul 29 21:44:52 CEST 2014

Hello all,

I am trying to use actors for the first time in efforts of trying to see
where my optical photons are going in my simulations. I am trying to use
the ProductionAndStopping actor, but when I run my macro, I do not get any
sort of new output for the actors. I specified the filename I'd like the
actor data to be saved under (a .txt file), but nothing gets created. Is
there an essential step I am missing? I do not know what else to do.

Thank you,

-Amy