[Gate-users] Tirius Project Gate simulation PET image reconstruction

Kris Thielemans kris.f.thielemans at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:32:28 CEST 2014

Hi

Last time I checked TIRIUS was working with STIR 1.4. That is unfortunately
no longer distributed due to some code being with a restricted license.
Nobody that I know has ever put any effort in in upgrading TIRUS to STIR
2.x. It shouldn't be a major thing to do, but as you're not a programmer,
I'm afraid that means TIRIUS is out for you.

If you want to use STIR on GATE output, there's now a FAQ on the STIR Wiki,
see
http://stir.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/STIR_FAQ#STIR_and_output_of_other
_simulators
it's rather terse though. Lots of people would very much appreciate it if
somebody would write an explicit howto on the STIR wiki.

Kris

Windows exe