[Gate-users] How to read out created activity in phantom

Hermann Fuchs hermann.fuchs at meduniwien.ac.at
Thu Jan 16 08:32:37 CET 2014

Hello all,

I am sending a particle beam into a phantom.
I would like to read out which and how many unstable elements are
created in a 3d volume. Is there an easy way of doing so?
What I would like to have is some kind of phase space, but not recording
the outgoing particles, instead
recording the element distribution within a given phantom.

Do you know if there is an easy way to do so?
That is, without writing a new actor?

Cheers,
Hermann
--