[Gate-users] GATE on Rocks CLUSTER

Simon Stute gate.stute at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 16:36:23 CEST 2014

Please read carefully the cluster section
http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/Users_Guide_V6.2:How_to_run_Gate#Cluster_mode
You have to split your macro using the gjs program : if you can use 128
cores for example, split it into 128 peaces.
Then submit these peaces to the cluster: that part is depending on your
cluster, so you have to build it on yourself (ask to the person in charge
of your cluster).
Once it is finished, just merge the output files from all peaces.

Simon