[Gate-users] A multi-system detector

Marc Chamberland MarcChamberland at cmail.carleton.ca
Tue Sep 17 14:39:04 CEST 2013

Hi Sonoko,

I think you should look at the volume ID of the hit. With a little investigating, you can figure out the volume ID of all your detectors. A few things to note:

1) When you use a ring repeater, the volume ID increases in a counter-clockwise direction around the rotation axis.

2) In a cubic array repeater, the volume ID increases first along x, then along y, then along z.

Hope this helps!
Marc

Marc Chamberland, MSc
PhD candidate