[Gate-users] Annulus cylinder source/phantom pair in Gate 6.2

Marc Chamberland MarcChamberland at cmail.carleton.ca
Fri Jun 28 14:07:16 CEST 2013

Hi Leo,

I'm not sure what you mean. Gate can create a cylindrical annulus: a cylinder with a different inner and outer radius. This can be used for either a phantom or a source.

For example, if you want your source to be inside the phantom, you just have to define your source to be exactly the same shape as the phantom.

Am I missing something?

Marc

Marc Chamberland, MSc
PhD candidate