[Gate-users] ascii and binary outputs

Marc Chamberland MarcChamberland at cmail.carleton.ca
Thu Jun 27 20:12:28 CEST 2013

Hi Felix,

For the ascii/binary output, see my messages to Sébastien below.

For the visualization, the User's Guide says the following:

"The "autoUpdate" capability has been removed since version 6.0.0 and manual geometry update has to be used instead. This can be done using the following command at any moment in the GATE command prompt environment:

/gate/geometry/rebuild

Otherwise the complete geometry building is done when /gate/run/initialize command is given."

Why the auto update feature was removed, I do not know, but there must have been a technical reason.

Cheers,
Marc

Marc Chamberland, MSc
PhD candidate