[Gate-users] system definition

Vesna Cuplov vesna.cuplov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 06:39:58 CEST 2013

Hello Mohsen,

Could you send us your macro? You probably forget a command line as this
was the case previously with your issue in setting the Water material.
There are examples in Gate that can help you to start with your own macro.
Some command lines are mandatory and the order of these command lines is
also important.

I hope this helps.
vesna