[Gate-users] RT plan files

Tony bowler0_uk at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 11:56:47 CEST 2013

Dear list,

I have been playing with gate and placing dicom CT into the simulation. I would now like to place a RT plan file into the simulation. Are there freely available macros to build certain machines and/or read in dicom plan files to set leaf and jaw positions? I have seen the IMRT tutorial in the examples directory I am looking for a way to turn an RT plan into one of these macros for a given machine. Has anyone written such a tool and made it available or am I starting from scratch on this?

Thanks

Tony