[Gate-users] RangeTranslator

mariam zoubair zoubair-mariam at hotmail.fr
Mon Feb 25 17:13:09 CET 2013

Dear GATE-Users,
I am a new user Gate. I would like to define the tabulated or the range translator.   I found in the users guide that the first line must contain the number of materials, the following lines contain either a material number (or range).  So I do not understand what is range in this case and for the color attribute values (red, green, blue, alpha) what is alpha  I can use any value? I find in examples, same material is defined several times.

My questions may be stupid but I am learn this code

Best Regards,
Mariam