[Gate-users] Problem with Voxelized Phantom as source !!!!

Ba Es begate at ymail.com
Sun Dec 15 11:58:49 CET 2013

Dear GATE user,
Hi
I am trying to use MOBY phantom as voxelized source in GATE.  list of what I did is here:
1- convert format of Moby activity  file from float 32 to uint16 by MATLAB.
2- use xmedcon (Windows version) to convert format from uint16  to interfile format.
3- use this command in GATE to import MOBY phantom to GATE as source:

/gate/source/addSource voxel_MOBY voxel
/gate/source/voxel_MOBY/reader/insert interfile
/gate/source/voxel_MOBY/interfileReader/translator/insert linear
/gate/source/voxel_MOBY/interfileReader/linearTranslator/setScale 1 Bq
/gate/source/voxel_MOBY/interfileReader/readFile Moby256_uint16_act.h33

but i gave these error:
.
.
.
'nrecognised type name 'unsigned integer
'nrecognised type name 'unsigned integer
'nrecognised type name 'unsigned integer
'nrecognised type name 'unsigned integer
 Header read from       'Moby64_uint16_act.h33'
'Data file name         'Moby64uint16_act.i33
 Nb of planes:           0
 Nb of pixels per plane: 64 64
 Pixel size:             1 1
 Slice thickness:        0
 Matrix size:            64 64
 Data type:
 Data byte order: BIGENDIAN

Error: one of the matrix dimensions is zero!
G4PhysicalVolumeModel::Validate(): A volume of the same name and
  copy number ("world_phys", copy 0) still exists and is being used.
  But it is not the same volume you originally specified
  in /vis/scene/add/.

what is wrong?
I also attach my interfile to this mail
any suggestion will be appreciated.