[Gate-users] CT Simulation: Compton Scattering within the Phantom

Auranuch Lorsakul auranuch.lorsakul at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 17:50:41 CEST 2013

Hi there,

We are performing CT simulation on a big water phantom. We would like to see all the Compton scattering within the phantom. If I am right, we should use attachPhantomSD. I would assume that if we use attachPhantomSD, all the interactions will be recorded in the root file. However, when we looked at the root file, we almost didn’t see Compton events.

Does anyone have any insight with this problem?

Thanks,
Ney