[Gate-users] visualization the phantom

mariam zoubair zoubair-mariam at hotmail.fr
Wed Apr 17 16:43:15 CEST 2013

Hi Gate users
I noticed when I view the 3D phantom that the construction of this last begins  voxel by voxel and at the same time I have the emission source so my question is:
 The source starts to emitted particles  at the end of the construction of the phantom?  because in the visualization  I saw the emission of particles but the phantom was not complete.I have other question, I voxlize the phantom with range file but in the visualization I don't see the color in my phantom gust gray we can help me?
range file: 4  0        1500     Air         true 0.0  1.0  0.0  1.0  1501     2250     Water       true 1.0  0.0  0.0  1.0  2251     2750     Air          true 0.0  1.0  0.0  1.0  2751     3848    RibBone       true 0.0  0.0  1.0  1.0

Thank you  for your help
Mariam