[Gate-users] Coincidences from separate SingleChains

Benjamin Armand Frisch benjamin.frisch at cern.ch
Wed Sep 26 11:32:43 CEST 2012

Dear colleagues,

Gate v6.2 extended the possibilities for creating coincidences. I would like to put singles from separate systems (and thus separate singleChains) into coincidence. From my understanding, the coincidenceSorter accepts only one singleChain as an input. The coincidenceChain seems to accept two singleChains but does not provide coincidences for it.  The triCoinc approach only allows putting a coincidenceChain in coincidence with a singleChain. What did I overlook? Is it, at all, possible to do what I want to do?

Best regards, Benjamin