[Gate-users] Simulating a Voxelized Phantom

Marc Chamberland MarcChamberland at cmail.carleton.ca
Mon Sep 10 14:50:31 CEST 2012

Hi Taro!

Look at the message it's giving you carefully, then look at your macro.

You gave an activity range data file for your phantom definition, which is wrong.

For a voxelized phantom, you need to give it an attenuation range data file. In the activity range file, there are no materials; that's why the message says it's looking for material " " in your material database.

Have a look at the Voxelized Phantom/Source example in the Gate folder. You need an activity range file and an attenuation range file.

Cheers!
Marc

Marc Chamberland, MSc
PhD candidate