[Gate-users] Complete tracking ("collision tape") of the primaries

Till Buchacher xeed at gmx.net
Thu Sep 6 10:25:05 CEST 2012

Hi fellow GATE users,
a current project I am working on requires me to obtain the complete tracking data of all the primaries that reach the crystals of my detector (and preferably only of those). Unfortunately the "hits" output only scores the number of events in the phantom (attached to phantomSD), but doesn't provide the necessary coordinates of the event. As my primaries are X-rays, I am looking to extract the position of each individual Compton or Rayleigh interaction.
Is there a quick and simple way to get this "collision tape" like information from GATE?

Thanks in advance.
Till