[Gate-users] GATE installation error message for OS X 10.8

Ursula Christ ursula.christ at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Tue Oct 9 15:43:19 CEST 2012

Hallo to all,

During the installation of GATE, I receive the below-mentioned error
message. My used system and versions are:

- Mac OS X 10.8.2
- clhelp 2.0.4.5
- geant4.9.2.p03
- ROOT 5.34.00
- GATE v6.0.p01

I have included the option shared library in the gean4 installation.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Ursula

"GateDigitizer::GetInstance()", referenced from:

_main in Gate.o

"GateDigitizer::StoreNewPulseProcessorChain(GatePulseProcessorChain*)",
referenced from:

_main in Gate.o

"GateOutputMgr::m_digiMode", referenced from:

_main in Gate.o

"GateOutputMgr::instance", referenced from:

GateOutputMgr::GetInstance()in Gate.o

"GateOutputMgr::GateOutputMgr(G4String)", referenced from:

GateOutputMgr::GetInstance()in Gate.o

"GateHitFileReader::GetInstance()", referenced from:

_main in Gate.o

"GateSignalHandler::Install()", referenced from:

_main in Gate.o

"GateROOTBasicOutput::GateROOTBasicOutput()", referenced from:

_main in Gate.o

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [bin/Darwin-g++/Gate] Error 1

--