[Gate-users] Votre aide s'il vous plait

Irène Buvat buvat at imnc.in2p3.fr
Fri Mar 16 11:37:00 CET 2012

Dear Colleague,

I've just double-checked: You are currently subscribed to the gate-users mailing list (and this is the reason why you were allowed to post on the list).

All posts should be in English.

All my best,

Irene

-------------------------------
Irène Buvat, PhD
Projet "Quantification en Imagerie Moléculaire"
Imagerie et Modélisation en Neurobiologie et Cancérologie
IMNC - UMR 8165 CNRS - Université Paris 7 - Université Paris 11
Campus d'Orsay
Bâtiment 440
91406 ORSAY Cedex

Tel : (33) (0)1 69 15 36 40