[Gate-users] emission angular distribution of a gamma source

Esteban Venialgo venialgo at cae.cnea.gov.ar
Wed Jun 13 18:34:21 CEST 2012

Dear Yannick

GATE uses GPS (general particle soruce) to generate particles so you can
use the GPS commands to simulate any sources. All the commands are
equivalent except for the path of the commands.

you can find the GPS manual here:
http://reat.space.qinetiq.com/gps/new_gps_sum_files/gps_sum.htm

and in GATE, the path of the commands is the next:

/gate/source/YOUR_SOURCE/gps/

  Best regards, Esteban.