[Gate-users] Problem of mac/main-write-PhS.mac

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Jul 13 08:26:17 CEST 2012

Hello "Golder_time"

you can just comment the line involving "saveEvery ..." by adding a '#' in
the beginning of the line. This example is not maintained and will be
updated in the next 6.2 release (soon).

Sincerely,
David

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 5:20 AM, ???? <golder_time at 163.com> wrote:

> hi friend:
>   I  try to execute the example n1:simple photon beam in CT on the website
> http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/GateRT,  but I encounterd
> the  problem.  The following is the output :
> [Core-0]
>
> [Core-0] Starting macro mac/main-write-PhS.mac
>
> [G4] ABSLENGTH
>
> [G4] MPV[0]: (1.84e-06, 50000)
>
> [G4] MPV[1]: (4.08e-06, 50000)
>
> [G4]  Done DumpVector of 2 entries.
>
> [G4] RINDEX
>
> [G4] MPV[0]: (1.84e-06, 1.00028)
>
> [G4] MPV[1]: (4.08e-06, 1.00028)
>
> [G4]  Done DumpVector of 2 entries.
>
> src/GatePhaseSpaceActorMessenger.cc (l.181): saveEveryNEvents and
> saveEveryNSeconds commands are not available with phase space actor. But
> you can use the setMaxFileSize command.
>

> Can any one help me ? I don't kown about the  sentence meaning
> "saveEveryNEvents and saveEveryNSeconds commands are not available with
> phase space actor."
>

> the command "saveEveryNEvents and saveEveryNSeconds"  is in the following
> lines:
>
> # Phase space storage (a PhS for gamma, another for e-)
>

> /gate/actor/addActor                         PhaseSpaceActor PhS_g
>
> /gate/actor/PhS_g/attachTo                   PhS_Plane
>
> /gate/actor/PhS_g/save
>  output/output-PhS-g.root
>
> /gate/actor/PhS_g/enableParticleName         false
>
> /gate/actor/PhS_g/enableProductionVolume     false
>
> /gate/actor/PhS_g/enableProductionProcess    false
>
> /gate/actor/PhS_g/useVolumeFrame             true
>
> /gate/actor/PhS_g/addFilter                  particleFilter
>
> /gate/actor/PhS_g/particleFilter/addParticle gamma
>
> /gate/actor/PhS_g/enableZPosition            true
>
> /gate/actor/PhS_g/saveEveryNSeconds          20
>

> Best regards

David Sarrut, Phd
Chargé de recherche CNRS
Laboratoire CREATIS, UMR CNRS 5220, Inserm U 1044
Centre de lutte contre le cancer Léon Bérard
28 rue Laënnec, 69373 Lyon cedex 08
Tel : 04 78 78 51 51 / 06 74 72 05 42
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/rio