[Gate-users] Gate Installation

Bassim Aklan bassim.aklan at imp.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Feb 22 09:41:46 CET 2012

Hallo Gate user,
I am PHP student at University Erlangen in Germany. I am working now on
PET/MR project that focuses on Gate siumlation of PET sacnner. I
installed alle the packages required for the GATE. , but i had a problem
in the last step by installation of GATE. I modified the shell version
in the GATE Directory with "export
GATEHOME=/path/to/the/gate/software/directory export
G4INSTALL=/path/to/the/geant4/package/directory export G4VERSION=9.1
export ROOTSYS=/path/to/the/root/package/directory" as described in the
homepage. I got a error that says:
bash: $'\r': Kommando nicht gefunden.
bash: $'\r': Kommando nicht gefunden.
bash: $'\r': Kommando nicht gefunden.
bash: env_gate.sh: Zeile 40: Syntaxfehler beim unerwarteten Wort `e
'ash: env_gate.sh: Zeile 40: `else if [ ! -n "$G4VERSION" ] ; then.
Could someone please tell me, what was wrong or what i have to do to
meet this demand. I would be happy to hear from you all.

Your Sincerely,
Bassim Aklan
--
Bassim Aklan, M.Sc.
Institute of Medical Physics - Section for MR Imaging
bassim.aklan at imp.uni-erlangen.de
Homepage: www.imp.uni-erlangen.de/mri