[Gate-users] error in high count

Maryam Fallahpoor maryam.fallahpoor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 14:29:40 CET 2012

Dear gate users,
I put 10^11 (100 billion) count for gamma rays in my tasks, and with this amount of count, the error occur and run of simulation stop. The question I have, is that is there any limitation for the maximum count that we can use in simulations with gate?or ram or number of cores of the system may be the cause of the problem? also I want to know that if the various versions of Gate have 4 or 8 bit types or not?
I would be grateful if you could help me.
Best Regards,