[Gate-users] Gate-users Digest, Vol 71, Issue 25

刘斌信件 golder_time at 163.com
Thu Apr 26 11:16:43 CEST 2012

Hello friends:

>I tried to draw a volume with OGLSX
>I just use the command according to the website  http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/Users_Guide_V6.1:Getting_started

#  S Y S T E M
/gate/world/daughters/name cylindricalPET
/gate/world/daughters/insert cylinder
/gate/cylindricalPET/setMaterial Water
/gate/cylindricalPET/geometry/setRmax 100 mm
/gate/cylindricalPET/geometry/setRmin 86 mm
/gate/cylindricalPET/geometry/setHeight 18 mm
/gate/cylindricalPET/vis/forceWireframe
/vis/viewer/zoom 3

 when execute the command : Idle> /gate/cylindricalPET/vis/forceWireframe > I get the following error message> > G4PhysicalVolumeModel::Validate() called.> >   Volume of the same name and copy number ("world_phys", copy 0) still exists and is being used.> >   WARNING: This does not necessarily guarantee it's the same> >   volume you originally specified in /vis/scene/add/.> > G4PhysicalVolumeModel::Validate() called.> >   Volume of the same name and copy number ("world_phys", copy 0) still exists and is being used.> >   WARNING: This does not necessarily guarantee it's the same> >   volume you originally specified in /vis/scene/add/.> > I tried with  command "/gate/geometry/rebuild" but still getting the same error message!> The volume can't be visualized!> Would you please help me to find out the problem!
    Best regards