[Gate-users] Binning of Sinogram of a cylinderical PET system from root file

Pietrzyk, Uwe u.pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de
Tue Apr 24 14:30:57 CEST 2012

Hello,

indeed, there is a program that allows rebinning of events generated
with Gate (Cylindrical PET) and stored in a ROOT-file. The program
creates sinograms for reconstruction with STIR. The program was
written by Ross Schmidtlein and you find it attached to this email.
I have also attached the pdf of the publication.
Note that you have to modify a number of parameters in the program
to adapt it to your configuration.

Hope this is helpful!

Kind regards,

U. Pietrzyk

/----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prof. Dr. Uwe Pietrzyk
Diplom-Physiker
Institut für Neurowissenschaften und Medizin / INM-4
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich
Tel: +49-2461-61 4763
Fax: +49-2461-61 2820 + 8229