[Gate-users] Radiation Therapy and Dosimetry working group

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Apr 19 08:11:44 CEST 2012

Hello,

at least three events that can be a good opportunity for Gate in the field
of dosimetry and radiation therapy will take place in May:

   - ESTRO 31 <http://www.estro-events.org/Pages/ESTRO31.aspx>. 9-13 May
   2012, Barcelona, Spain.
   - PTCOG 51 <http://www.ptcog51.com/>. 14-19 May 2012, Seoul, Korea.
   - Third European Workshop on Monte Carlo Treatment Planning
(EW-MCTP)<http://mctp2012.com/>.
   15-18 May 2012, Sevilla, Spain.

If you submitted (and be accepted) a work involving Gate, could you please
inform us by sending me an email with the title/authors of you presentation
or poster ? I will try to keep a list and advertise it on the web
site<http://www.opengatecollaboration.org/Radiation_Therapy_and_Dosimetry_Working_Group>
.

Also, if you publish a journal article involving Gate in those fields, or
if you know other events of interest or, please inform us.

Sincerely,
On behalf of the working group,
David