[Gate-users] list mode format in vGate 2.0

bassim bassim.aklan at imp.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Apr 2 17:38:50 CEST 2012

Hallo Gate user,
I am trying now to create a lmf file of my simulation in vGate 2.0. The
problem that i face is the lmf is not definied in vGate. I get following
error out:
Commond is not found /gate/output/lmf/enable. I looked under ls
/gate/output but the option lmf is not als output opetion. Can anybody
tell me, how can i meet this problem and create a lmf file of my
simulation's results. I would be thankful for your help.
Best regards,
B. Aklan

--
Bassim Aklan, M.Sc.
Institute of Medical Physics - Section for MR Imaging
bassim.aklan at imp.uni-erlangen.de
Homepage: www.imp.uni-erlangen.de/mri