[Gate-users] Gate-users Digest, Vol 64, Issue 15

Gaens, Michaela m.gaens at fz-juelich.de
Fri Sep 30 10:35:44 CEST 2011

Hi Yanling,

the Idle prompt is normal in the newest version of Gate, so you don't have to worry about that. Regarding your command, I think there is a "set" missing. It should be

/vis/viewer/set/viewpointThetaPhi 60 60

Best regards,
Michaela

On 29.09.2011, at 19:18, yanling yi wrote:

> Hi Gate users,
>       I tried to follow "manualGATEEv6.pdf" instructions (first step:
> defining a scanner geometry, page 6/143) to define a geometry, and didn't
> consider the difference may exit between PreIni and Idle mode. In fact, I
> just enter all the command in Idle mode (I don't know why I just login in
> Idle mode), and there is some problems:
>
>> /vis/open OGLSX
>>
>> Got standard cmap
>>
>> /vis/viewer/reset
>>
>> /vis/viewer/viewpointThetaPhi 60 60
>>
>> It seems that the first two command can work, but the third one can't
>> work. It said" command</vis/viewer/viewpointThetaPhi 60 60> not found "
>>
>> Why didn't I reset the parameters?
>>
>> Thanks a lot.
>>
>> Yanling
>>

>> Thanks a lot.

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt