[Gate-users] No Coincidences output

Jasper C jaspercwork at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 04:33:37 CEST 2011

Hi Taku,

I'm my geometry, I have for example this:

/gate/world/geometry/setXLength	1000.0 mm
/gate/world/geometry/setYLength	1000.0 mm
/gate/world/geometry/setZLength	1000.0 mm

/gate/world/daughters/name		cylindricalPET
/gate/world/daughters/insert		cylinder
[set cylindricalPET attributes]

/gate/cylindricalPET/daughters/name	axialUnit
/gate/cylindricalPET/daughters/insert	box
[set axialUnit attributes]

/gate/axialUnit/daughters/name	blockUnit
/gate/axialUnit/daughters/insert	box
[set blockUnit attributes]

and so on...  This is what I meant by daughters.  I found that if I
did not attach all these elements with

/gate/systems/cylindricalPET/rsector/attach	[object]

I would get no results.

But if you can get Singles ouptut, then maybe this is not the issue.
Sorry that I can't be of more help.

Best regards,

JC