[Gate-users] No Coincidences output

山中 琢 takuyama at med.hokudai.ac.jp
Wed Oct 19 08:44:02 CEST 2011

Hello Gaters,

I'm trying to get the output for the coincidences, but somehow it doesn't
work at all.
I set the system as PETscanner, and the coincidence output flag as 1, so it
should give me some coincidences, but the ASCIICoincidences.dat has nothing
inside it, ROOT neither.
Singles output is working alright.
My digitizer setup is as below.
What do I need to add to this?

Thanks.

Taku Yamanaka
----
# DIGITIZER
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert                adder
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert                readout
/gate/digitizer/Singles/readout/setDepth    2 #9 for digitize PMT?

# ENERGY BLURRING
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert blurring
/gate/digitizer/Singles/blurring/setResolution            0.19
/gate/digitizer/Singles/blurring/setEnergyOfReference    511. keV

# ENERGY WINDOW 350-600keV
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert                        thresholder
/gate/digitizer/Singles/thresholder/setThreshold    10. keV

# COINCIDENCE SORTER
/gate/digitizer/Coincidences/setWindow    50. ns
/gate/digitizer/Coincidences/MultiplesPolicy    takeAllGoods
/gate/digitizer/Coincidences/setDepth    2