[Gate-users] (no subject)

giuseppe iaccarino iaccarino at ifo.it
Thu Oct 13 17:16:28 CEST 2011

Hi

I want to notify that our group is working on GATE simulation of the LIACT
(Sordina).

It is a dedicated mobile accelerator for intraoperative radiation therapy
(IORT).

In particular we are analyzing the dose distribution in water of the flat
and bevelled applicators and the characteristics of the phase spaces

at the end of the applicators.

In two months we think to publish the work

So, could you put in the know by adding this info as a work in progress at

http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/GateRT/Systems

I have attached an image of the machine

thanks

Dott.Giuseppe Iaccarino