[Gate-users] Macro files for radiotherapy examples

David Sarrut David.Sarrut at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Oct 12 08:10:35 CEST 2011

Hello,

sorry for the delay. The exact .mac of the paper are not necessarily
distributed with the source, for several reasons. In addition of the
benchmarks in the repository, you will find some examples here :
http://wiki.opengatecollaboration.org/index.php/GateRT

Sincerely,
David

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 15:36, Alex <piratemp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am about to present the topic of GATE's potential usage in Radiotherapy
> next week in our Journal Club meeting.  Just wonder if I can get a hold of
> the .mac files associated with the examples & validations in the S Jan et
> al
> paper: "GATE V6: a major enhancement of the GATE simulation platform
> enabling modelling of CT and radiotherapy."   I simply want to ensure I
> understand the "how-to's" before the presentation.  I understand that the
> benchmarks are distributed with GATE V6 but I am not quite certain where to
> find the other .mac files associated with parts:
>
> "9. Preliminary validation results for radiation therapy applications"
>
> AND
>
> "10. Examples of GATE v6 Simulations"  in particular:
>
> "10.1 Radiation therapy examples"
>
> Thanks a lot in advance,
>
> Alex Nguyen
> East Carolina University
> Medical Physics Grad Student.

David Sarrut, Phd
Chargé de recherche CNRS
Laboratoire CREATIS, UMR CNRS 5220, Inserm U 1044
Centre de lutte contre le cancer Léon Bérard
28 rue Laënnec, 69373 Lyon cedex 08
Tel : 04 78 78 51 51 / 06 74 72 05 42
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/rio